Sunday, September 20, 2009

Its 100 not out @XL!!!

Ohhh... It almost slipped through my mind.... today is the hundredth day at XLRI for GMP 2009-10 batch..so congratulations to all of us (including me) for making to the hundred mark!!

Since its a ritual to look back on all these kind of occasion..let us do the same...let us give a hard look at those 100 days.. are we better off or worse off?.. Are those pre-XL days (read days@our work place, our ex-colleagues, babes and bosses) still very much alive in our minds?

Well, everyone has his or her own opinion... but I am sure one thing everybody of us will agree... that each of us here has made ninety five new friends!!!.. Now, isn't it a wonderful thing? If you are still not convinced, I will request you to do a with and without GMP@XL analysis :-)

Lastly I want to share with you one great thing I learnt about XL on my hundredth day. That learning goes like this:

Generally in the outside world if you bump into a girl (unintentionally or otherwise) what do you expect to get? Yes.. you guessed it right.... a tight slap on your cheek. Today I had the misfortune to bump into a lady while I was coming down the stairs from gymm. in the morning... it was absolutely unintentional... Nevertheless I expected a hard look at me from her if not a slap (as far as my prior experiences go!!)...But to my utter surprise the lady smiled at me, said sorry to me and stepped aside to give me space to pass!!!! But in my utter state of confusion, I forgot to return her courtesy :-(

At XL over everything else we learn to be courteous to others..and that makes this institute so great a place of learning!!

1 comment:

  1. U missed the chance.. no worry try those stairs again :-)

    ReplyDelete